This ARM926-based stand-alone computer is an excellent choice for thin-client, low-cost, low-power consumption computing.
The small footprint and low power requirements (supports Power-over-Ethernet, PoE) make the KBAT9261 ideally suited for facility applications and remote computing."
Partial Tech Specs
- Atmel AT91SAM9261 processor
- 200+ MHz, ARM926EJ-S with Java acceleration and DSP instruction extensions
- Independent 16KB instruction and 16KB data caches
- 128 MB SDRAM
- 8 MB boot/kernel Flash
- 10/100 Ethernet
- 2 x USB 2.0 full speed host ports
- VGA display port
- 2 x PS/2 for keyboard and mouse
- Audio (headphone out, mic in, line out)
- On-chip Real-time clock (RTC) with battery back-up
From - KwikByte