SnippetMaster is a free content editing tool for website owners or designers who want a very easy, quick, and visual way to edit pre-defined areas on any web page, through any browser, without messing up the rest of the web page. (SnippetMaster can also edit entire webpages and regular text files, too.)
SnippetMaster allows you to manage your own web page content without worrying about messing up the navigation system or other "complicated" things like that. Using SnippetMaster to edit your web pages means you will never again run the risk of messing up the programming or "non-editable" parts of your website.
Check out the online demo so you can see how easy it is!
- Fully compatible with all major browsers (including the Mac)
- Supports embedded and linked CSS files.
- Unlimited users (with different permissions levels!).
- Unlimited snippets per page.
- Ability to edit whole pages.
- A simple visual editor that is easy to use. (If you can use MS Word, then you can use SnippetMaster..
- Creates fully "valid" code that is compliant with all xHTML standards.
It's easy! Here's an example of a Snippet below.
<!-- #BeginSnippet name="Name the snippet here" -->
Editable HTML goes between the snippet tags ...
<!-- #EndSnippet -->